Automated Pedestrian Door Will Contribute 1/3 of Global Door and Window Automation Industry Revenue
NEW YORK, January 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global door and window automation market is estimated to be $14 billion in 2022 and should reach $20 billion by 2032. Request for door and window automation services tilted towards the positive 4% CAGR from 2017 to 202 is now growing at an exciting rate CAGR of 5% during 2022-2032.
The massive use of automated technologies to improve building security creates fertile ground for door and window automation solutions. Smoke, rain, wind and carbon dioxide sensors are installed in interior and window automation systems. As a result, the technology is gaining momentum as the demand for advanced security systems for commercial and residential spaces increases.
Want a detailed understanding of the Window & Door Automation market? Sample request here:
The demand for door and window automation systems in commercial buildings is expected to increase at a pace 4% CAGR over the assessment period from 2022 to 2032.
Automated technology is the latest trend. The demand for technology-driven automated equipment such as aircraft, medical devices, and automobiles is increasing. The growing popularity of automated technology has increased its demand in home automation systems. This presents growing demand for industrial doors, pedestrian doors and increased sales of automated windows.
In smart homes, door and window access control systems manage their entire operation. Automated doors and windows provide more comfort, security and convenience in living spaces. In addition, the use of operators in automated door and window systems saves energy. Energy savings ultimately lead to cost savings, which are expected to provide growth opportunities for market players in the coming years.
Asia Pacific lead with more than 40% share in the global door and window automation market. The market is expected to grow rapidly in the future, owing to growing number of construction activities and growing sales of window and door motors and actuators in the region and booming home automation sector in developing economies such than China and India.
Expected market value in 2022
Projected market value in 2032
Growth rate (2022-2032)
Need more information on the reporting methodology? ask here
Key points to remember:
- Global Window and Door Automation Market to Reach US$14 billion by 2022
- By product, automated pedestrian doors to accumulate 33% revenue
- Commercial buildings will become the dominant application sector, rated at US$8 billion
- Demand for door and window automation in industrial buildings will grow at over 4% CAGR through 2032
- Asia Pacific be the most opportunistic region, accumulating 40% revenue
- The Door & Window Automation market value in USA is to be valued at US$6.2 billion in 2022
- China emerge as a lucrative market in Asia, accumulating on US$5 billion by 2032
- Assa Abloy has acquired a majority stake in Agta Record (Switzerland) in August 2020, with approximately 93% of the share capital and voting rights. Agta Record is a world leader in the manufacture of automatic door systems. This acquisition will help the company expand its door product portfolio and increase its presence in the European region.
- Allegion plc, one of the world’s leading providers of security products and solutions, announced the acquisition of Yonomi in 2021. Yonomi’s patented technology and technical capabilities will be used to enhance Allegion’s vision of access transparency while enhancing software development capabilities.
- Builders FirstSource Inc. completed the merger with BMC Stock Holdings in January 2021 become the country’s leading supplier of a wide range of building materials and services.
Profiled key companies:
- ABB Group
- Allegion Plc
- Assa Abloy AB
- Cam SpA
- Dormakaba International Holding SA
- GEZE GmbH
- Gira Giersiepen GmbH & Co. KG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Nabtesco Company
- Royal Boon Edam International B.V.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Stanley Black & Decker inc.
Talk to our analyst for more details on the Door and Window Automation report:
Key Segments Covered in the Door and Window Automation Industry Research Report:
- By product
- Automated industrial doors
- Automated pedestrian doors
- Automated windows
- By component
- Door and window operators
- Door and window motors and actuators
- Door and window sensors and detectors
- Access control systems for doors and windows
- Door and window switches
- Door and window alarms
- Door and window control panels
- By request
- Application of door and window automation in residential buildings
- Application of door and window automation in school buildings
- Application of door and window automation in hotels and restaurants
- Application of door and window automation in industrial buildings
- Application of door and window automation in industrial production units
- Use of door and window automation in airports
- Use of door and window automation in healthcare facilities
- Use of door and window automation in mass transit systems
- Use of door and window automation in commercial buildings
- Use of door and window automation in entertainment centers
Key questions covered inthe Window and Door Automation Market Report:
Explore Fact.MR’s Technology Coverage –
Cloud Access Security Broker Market Scope: Sensitive data and the application of cloud access security brokers to gain better visibility and effective control over user activities are some of the other factors driving the growth of the access security brokers market to the cloud.
LPWAN IoT Market Trends: It has major applications in M2M communication. The technology that connects low-bandwidth, low-power devices with low bit rate over long distances is called Internet of Things Low Power Wide Area Networks (IoT LPWANs).
Cloud-Based Predictive Analytics Platform Market Forecast: The major market of which the cloud-based predictive analytics platform market is part of the application of a wide variety of mathematical techniques to historical data which are used to create mathematical models – algorithms which could be used to make predictions.
IoT in Education Market Growth: The growth in the adoption of IoT-enabled devices in classrooms is increasing the demand for IoT in education by leaps and bounds as they help educational institutions operate more efficiently.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. We have offices in the United States and Dublin, with our global headquarters located in dubai. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA sales office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583